Saturday, April 3, 2010

April Critters


I suppose there are certain personality types that are animal lovers. People tell me that I have this type of personality but I am NOT the animal lover that they hope for. And it all started with this puppy:

Look at the attitude she is giving me! This is my family's dog Leisle (Yes, from The Sound of Music) I have never met a dog that hated me more than this dog hates me. In fact, the other day she was following me around while I was getting ready, I was thinking that she wanted to spend some quality time together. But 15 minutes later, I walk into my room and she left me a not-so-nice gift on my freshly vacuumed carpet!! What the heck??!! What dog is that evil and vindictive? Clearly I'm still upset about it. But this picture ignited the idea of gathering my Spring pictures of all the little creatures that come out for the warm weather.


I have to admit, this ladybug is super cute!!




I am heading into DC today to get some pictures in the city while the cherry blossoms are in bloom so come back soon to check those out!
Have a great Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment