Monday, December 14, 2009

The Moment We've All Been Waiting For


We're engaged!!!

You would not believe how many people keep saying "Haven't you BEEN engaged??" No, no we have not. Brian and I have known we would be getting married for a couple of years now but it was a team effort to wait it out and allow Brian to finish school, and we couldn't be happier!

It was such a blessing to receive so much encouragement from our family and friends, we didn't realize how many people cared about us, haha! It has only been 36 hours and I have already had such a great time, but I am also EXHAUSTED!

Anyway, I thought I would share with you the one piece of photographic genius we were able to capture right after he proposed, get ready to applaud:






I was happy to atleast get this picture!

Enjoy a few of these fun pics of the most beautiful ring! Its my new favorite accessory :)







5 comments:

  1. Your ring is INDEED lovely and delicate just as yourself. I love your typewriter! And it's neat to see how you symbolized this new part of your life pervading two of your creative outlets. That post-engagment picture is hilarious. Where is your nose?! I gather the proposal happened at the annual Christmas tree lighting in D.C. that has become a tradition for you two; that is very sweet. Happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Oops. I always forget to sign my name since it is Brian's account I am using! Brian= Stephanie Lanciki!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your rock! Brian did good, although I'm pretty sure you actually picked it out so good job! Now I really want to see it in person but I will have to wait until May (sniff sniff). I wish I could be there for all of your wedding planning festivities!
    Love, Seester

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the blue tint of your post-engagement picture adds a very romantic quality that you may not have gotten with any other camera... It's very extra-terrestrial!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ring!! But I almost got more excited about the TYPEWRITER!!!! OOMAN. Where did you find it?! What are you using it for?! My favorite picture besides the lovely cell phone pic is that last picture with the ring and the typewriter- two beautifully glorious things!

    -Janelle

    ReplyDelete