Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Douglas Robert DeEsch III & Company

The day after Christmas I flew down to meet Brian and his family in Charlotte. His sister, Laurie lives down there with her husband, Doug and their son, Trey. I was so excited when she asked me to take Trey's 9 month pictures while I was there! Trey was so much fun and was being such a good sport about the whole shoot, probably because his mom LOVES to get his picture taken and he is so used to it by now! I was really lucky to get so many great pictures, Trey is very photogenic so it was hard to get a bad picture of him. Here are a few of my favorites from the day:







4 comments:

  1. I love these pictures!!!! This was the highlight of my holiday, and they came out amazing!!! As always, you take beautiful pictures, and I am so grateful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristyn, I love these pictures. I mean, it doesn't hurt that you have a beautiful family and a seriously cute kid to work with... but it feels like you captured so much personality. I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristyn -- I love these. Talked to Uncle Dave after he viewed your blog and he said you have a real gift for "layering" in your shots. He was very impressed and said you should concentrate on that aspect of your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristyn- These are great. And I love little Doug's winter hat!

    ReplyDelete