Monday, January 18, 2010

Two Thousand When?


Does everyone else feel like 2009 was especially depressing? I know that everyone was struggling with the economy and other such negative things but it seemed like there was an overall feeling of sadness throughout the year. There was definitely good reason to feel these sad emotions, and as much as I wanted to help all of my friends and family that I loved so much, I just couldn't because I wasn't strong enough to help myself. Can anyone relate?

But then came the sunshine, or atleast 2010. The new year brought an unspoken end to that sadness and a hope for a fresh start and something really good. So many people that I have talked agreed that they feel so excited for this year. Whether it be marriages, books written and published or simply thinking more positively, I think 2010 holds the beginning of a bright future. And thats when you can see the sunshine peak through all the darkness. I want to encourage you all to keep looking through the dark branches into the sunshine. The light draws you towards happy times and motivational thoughts. Go for the dreams that you've been keeping, even if you think it won't succeed, atleast you are trying to reach your goals.

Sending everyone lots of love, hope and success in life. Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment