Friday, February 5, 2010

A Fun Snowy Surprise!!

This is what it looks like outside my house right now - snowy but dreary. Its not even a happy snow yet! But just a moment ago my day got much much happier!!



I received a box from FedEx and I was so excited and partially confused because I was not expecting anything, well atleast for a few more days anyway :)

This is what I found in the box, how cute is this wrapping??



And as I further opened the package I found an adorable cookie inside with our wedding date and a "K" printed on it. AND it's in our colors!
My initial thought was that some company was sending me free samples because I've been receiving endless marketing materials, etc from wedding businesses. But then I found a cute note inside from my awesome photographer Kristen Gardner! It made such a sparkle in my day and it was such a sweet idea! Thank you so much Kristen! You are so thoughtful!!
Now I have to decide if I should save it or eat it....???



No comments:

Post a Comment