Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Time Is Nature's Way Of Saying "Let's Party!"


"It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade." ~Charles Dickens



It has been an entire month since I have done any real photography. Life has been busy, my heart has been screaming for Springs arrival, and I have had no inspiration.

The Dickens quote is a perfect, concise explanation of the two picture below. Both taken of the same thing (a BEAUTIFUL orchid that Heather got for me), but one taken in the light of summer and one in the winter shade. And that is really how it feels today!

I have nothing inspiring from myheart to give you with this post. Maybe someone who reads it will have their own inspiration to add. If this is the case, feel free to share it!





3 comments:

  1. The Charles Dickens quote was quite inspiring enough. Your sweet heart speaks in ways you will never know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Fall, but as the quote hints at, that entails Winter is just around the corner. That is greatness of Spring, because we can enjoy the moment, but also have something to look forward to. Plus, when the weather gets warm, people stop hibernating. I hope to have some parties out my house now that people will be willing to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, times 100. I love it! I love that quote!

    ReplyDelete