Friday, November 13, 2009

Fun Info

Ok so maybe its not fun but I wanted it to sound more exciting than it is! If you want to be a "Kristyn Blog Follower" go to the column on the right of the blog and click "follow". You will be like my little band of oompa loompa's, haha. Not really, but its nice to see I have some support! AND you should also check out my friend Jake's blog, we are blog friends (and real life friends, ha!) and his family still needs some major prayers! Here is the link to his blog: joshhiman.blogspot.com. I don't think you can leave a comment on his blog but you can probably leave a comment with...the Lord?

This is the third day in a row of nothing but rain, rain, RAIN! While I love this kind of weather because it makes for the best "moody" pictures, and it allows me to drink hot chocolate on a daily basis, it does nothing to lift your spirits! Here are a few shots I took from my front door step, and I got to use my new zoom lens!!


Check out the major zooooom!

This is what it feels like: an old dark black and white sad movie


2 comments:

  1. I love these photos -- especially the first one. You are such an artist!!

    ReplyDelete