Thursday, November 19, 2009






How badly do I need more than just a bedroom? Within the last year I have been slowly collecting items for my future home. Bathroom ensembles, decorative bowls, kitchen towels, glassware, flatware, candles, you name it! This has been very rewarding because usually what happens is I find something that is MAJORLY on sale and I purchase it. Brian and I even purchased a beautiful chocolate brown sectional over the summer because it was such a good deal! BUT these things have slowly been taking over my room, and even parts of my parents life ( my mom kindly donated her garage space for me to store the sectional in ). And throughout all this, I've also been collecting photo equipment for my developing business. Needless to say it is quite a struggle to keep my life organized at the moment, in fact here is a recent phone conversation about it:
*ring*ring*
Sabina "Hey how are you doing"
Kristyn "I have too much stuff, how are you?"
Sabina "oh...do you want me to help you organize?"
Kristyn: "no, I just threw away 50% of my possessions hoping it would make some space. It didn't"
Haha so I hope Brian is very grateful for the sacrifices I am making for our future home!






In the meantime I have been able to take pride in the items I have NOT thrown away and help me get through the Dark Tunnel of Stuff I am in at the moment! I ALMOST see the light at the end...








1 comment:

  1. You have beautiful possessions and I love looking at them, but let me tell you... once you have more than just "bedroom space", it will get even worse! I have closets filled with STUFF now, and nowhere to put them!

    ReplyDelete