Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Randalstown, Northern Ireland

Hey Everyone! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I have been wanting to share with everyone the great pictures I was able to get on my trip to Northern Ireland last November. Brian's family invited me to go along with them and see their "Irish-side" hehe. Here are some favorites from the trip. I hope you like them!

Cute sign outside of David's "Fix-It Shop"

Just beautiful!
The bridge in Randalstown


My favorite picture from the whole trip! Brian's grandfather, Robert Logan and his brother David Logan. David and his wife were so kind to let us stay in their home while we were visiting, thank you so much!!


I wish this picture came out a little more colorful because in real life this beach was ridiculously bright and gorgeous!


The castle we went to! I didn't quite feel like a princess because it was all stoney and dark but it was so fun to see it!

The house we stayed in was on this road, we were so lucky to get beautiful weather most of the week that we were there!



Here was the view from my room!


No comments:

Post a Comment