Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sun Rises and Sun Sets



Recently I have been having the worst sleeping patterns! In the past I have been the best sleeper -- a solid 10 hours, if my schedule allowed for it. But recently I have been having so much trouble sleeping through the night. This morning I woke up at 4am! A lot of stress and crushed spirits haven't helped with this sleep schedule. But today was different -- I was able to witness a sunrise and a sunset. It was the tiniest thing and it happens everyday but for some reason I just felt like it was especially for me today! This gentle reminder of the days coming and going was so uplifting. Things may seem so hard and you might have a very damaged heart but the new days are coming when you will experience happiness and joy. All you have to do is decide to allow your days to improve and for some it may be a slow process, and others can get past things in an hour -- but just remember to take time to enjoy your sunrises and sunsets. I love you all so much! I hope you enjoy your own sunrises and sunsets :)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...sounds familiar. Lack of sleep is always how stress affects me and it sounds like you are the same. Just remember that the only thing you can control during stressful times is your attitude. Keep finding joy in the little things and it will help immensely in the big picture. I love you and again, the pictures are beautiful!
    Seester

    ReplyDelete